It is recommended to replace your cuatro strings every 6 to 8 months if you use it constantly. Have an extra package of strings nearby for when the time comes by purchasing this product.
D'Addario strings are one of the best brands, these strings are designed with precision and the sound improvement is noticeable as soon as you start playing your instrument with them.
Buy in bulk for discounts!
1 Set = $6.66
3 Sets = $6.30
6 Sets = $5.99
(as published on the d'addario website)
D'Addario J98 black nylon Cuatro strings are designed for the 4-string Venezuelan cuatro, traditionally tuned in similar fashion to the ukulele with slight octave variations.
D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument parterns and international customers. Our computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivaled quality and consistency, set after set.
*Sent by Regular Mail. Shipping Time: 9 days
- Designed for the Venezuelan cuatro
- Made from rectified black nylon
- Warm and projecting, long lasting tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Black Nylon .033, .022, .028, .033
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh